Life Is You and You Are life.
Sign Up for Services
This service was established to provide a 'rapid response" system for those who find themselves in crisis situation. We will intervene to work with you and / or your family member (s) at any point in a critical cycle in your life, and we will stay with you until you have reached safer grounds. The crisis intervention component of our work involves consulting guidance, and tactical and strategic action planning provided and developed with you over a 20 to 40-minute interval remote sessions by phone or video. We use Zoom video conferencing in our work.
Sessions may be renewed as needed over any period of time for as long as you required assistance and support. You don't have to be alone when circumstances become overwhelming, or so private or intimate, such as they require breakthrough solutions and immediate attention. Learn to navigate:
- Loss & Grieving
- Suicide Idealization
- Health Issues
- Personal Turmoil & Uncertainty
- Anxiety, Panic, and Depression
- Fear & Phobia
- Uncertainty & Confusion
- Upheavals, Down Spiraling & Free-Falling
- Catastrophic Events
- Relationship & Family Matters
- Child Rearing & Developmental Issues
- Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence
- Self-Worth [Fitting In]
- Goal Setting and Disorientation
- Life Management & Confusion
- Life Skills
- Self-Esteemed & Self-Confidence
- Job - Professional Growth & Career Advancement
- Legal Trouble
- Ask Us for More
We welcome you on your new journey. And for you, life has just begun. We promise you that this will be the most exciting, extraordinary, unique, and rewarding endeavor you could have possibly engaged in right here and right now. Your interest in personal growth and advancement, and the development of your Self and your Higher Conscientiousness is an indication that your time has come to stop coping and to start thriving. So, let us welcome you as your new journey has just begun.
Please read carefully and follow the directions as indicated. This program is comprehensive, and it consists of the following:
If You Are Experiencing a Medical Emergency Dial 911
(Your information will be considered and kept completely confidential).
If you are in need of urgent assistance, call us immediately to register and begin receiving services today.
For all other services, please complete the registration form, and we will contact you within 12 hours upon receiving your registration.
Please Read our Terms of Service Below.
CRISIS AND EMERGENCIES DO NOT RESPECT TIME
NEITHER DO THEY TAKE BREAK
Daytime Emergency Crisis Management & Problem Solving: 30 - 40 minutes 8:00 to 8:00 PM - EST
2. Follow-Up Consult - Half the Cost of Initial Sessions
3. A Monthly Plan of 4 Weekly One-on-One 30 to 45 Minutes Regularly Scheduled Problem-Solving Sessions
4. One-Time Urgent Crisis Management & Intervention Consult-and-Counsel Session During Business Hours - 30 to 45 min Session between 8:00 Am and to 10:00 PM EST) - Additional Session May be Scheduled at a Lower Fee.
5. One-Time Urgent Crisis Management & Intervention Consult-and-Counsel Session During Business Hours - 30 to 45 min Session between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM - EST, and on weekend. Additional Session May be Scheduled at a Lower Fee.
6. Subscription to the Life and Self-Mastery Periodical ($65) Annually
Four Annual Issues: September - January - July
. April 1, 2021
. July 1, 2021
. October 1, 2021
. January 1, 2022
7. On-Going Full Monthly Enrollment Program & One-on-One Consultation and Mentoring:
A Comprehensive and Inclusive All-of-the-Above Course of Learning - Crisis Intervention, Mentoring, Consult and Guidance, plus Subscription to the Periodical Including 1 Through 5 Above Plus Free Monthly Tutorial and Seminar attendance.
8. Urgent and On-the-Go Remote One-on-One Individual Consult and Mentoring (45 minutes to 1 hour sessions) Business and Personal from Coast to Coast Including Emergency Services.
9. Half Day Remote Corporate Training Seminars for employees, family members, membership community, and others (4 hours) - Groups may not be any larger than 15 people. Fee for this service does not include travel (On-Location not Available at This Time).
10. Remote Employee and Group Training Seminars - Family Groups - Membership Community, and Others (4 hours) - Standard Group Size: 5 to 15. Groups may not be larger than 25 people.
11. Monthly Online Tutorials - Group Limit 10 Visit Events for Schedule
FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW TO SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY SEMINARS.
GROUP SEMINARS WILL BE LIMITED TO 15-25 PEOPLE
ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WAITING LIST TO BE NOTIFED
FIND THE DATES AND TIMES FOR THE MONTHLY SEMINARS HERE
THE DATES & TOPICS FOR EACH SEMINAR WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONTHLY ON OUR EVENT PAGE.
Make Sure to Indicate the Month You are Registering for.
All Seminars Will Be Held via Zoom and a Link Will Be Sent to the First 25 Registrants
Note: You may be able to get the time off from work to attend if you request an email from us explaining the nature of the seminar and what you will gain from attending.
- Payment ensures that you can access the tutorial.
- Telephone sessions must be paid prior to calling for services.
- Refunds are NOT made toward services other than the periodical.
- Payment made toward the periodical may be refunded if cancellation is received 30 days prior to the distribution date.
- Missed sessions can be made up upon notification and make appropriate arrangements. All training sessions missed within a given month must be made up within the same month.
- The monthly training entitles registrants to four sessions scheduled monthly on the specific days and times that are most convenient for them to receive counsel and study.
- All participants will be required to complete a preliminary assessment questionnaire to allow them to begin learning at their own level and to immediately start employing the skills and techniques learned effectively in their day-to-day lives.
*Services must be paid in advance. We offer scaled down fees based on needs and income. Any service or session cancelled on our end will be fully refunded.
We cannot guarantee that we will be able to provide makeup services on the days and times most convenient for you. Although, we will strive to accommodate your schedule and needs. However, we will strive to offer make-up time, If the missed service or session(s) was due to an illness, an emergency, or a situation beyond your control.
ALL USERS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN THIS USER AGREEMENT BEFORE THEY CAN RECEIVE SERVICES OR ENROLL IN A CLASS.
I have read and agreed to this policy. Sign here by entering your name. This will be considered an electronic signature.
The Works of Hippocrates: Books of Medicine 1553/4,-Bukowskis (460 BCE-ca.370...)
Emotion and Disease: The Balance of Passions
National Library of Medicine
According to Soranus of Ephesus, a Greek gynecologist of the 2nd century AD, the first biographer of Hippocrates and the primary source of information on the man known today as the father of modern medicines, a great deal of the information that has been circulated about the life of Hippocrates is false. Born in Kos in 460 BC., from a prominent Greek family, Hippocrates wrote a collection of 59 books, a record of his theories, observations, discoveries, teaching, and healing. These include seminars, studies, notes and philosophical essays all involving medicine. He studied medicine at the famous Asclepion in Kos and practiced on the island before his belief that his peers of the time were misled, urged him to travel to other places, not only to teach them about his in clean air, water and sun, but also to expand his knowledge. He died in 377 BC. at the age of 83.
Register FOR A MONTH SEMINAR
Still Have Question? Use This Form to Contact Us.
Preparing for Remote or Online Assessment - Tutorial and Classes What You Will Need.
The following requirements must be met for the online assessment to display and function properly on your computer:
You will need to be connected to the Internet.
Pop-up blockers must be disabled before accessing the assessment site.
You will need speakers and a sound card to hear the audio portion of the program.
Adobe Flash Player is required. If you do not currently have Adobe installed, you can download the program on Adobe’s official website.
If you have questions or encounter any technical difficulty, please email us at [email protected], or call 888-211-5670 anytime between 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Pacific Time), Monday through Sunday.